Welcome! If you are a supportive adult - a mentor, family member, teacher, CASA , foster parent, biological parent, caseworker, counselor or any other adult, who wants to help youth who experienced foster care think about and plan their future then you are in the right place.
The Empower online training course organizes the important information, tools and resources you need to empower youth to pursue post-secondary education and build the future they dream about.
The Empower training course is:
- Free, self-paced, interactive
- Steps to get ready for college and apply
- Financial aid and scholarship tips
- Learning activities for adults and youth
- Students sharing experiences with supportive adults
- Resource guides and more!